Wednesday 14 May 2008

Big Chief Broken Tooth

I have been in sunnier climes. Visiting 'old' friends, and some not so old such
is the way of my world.

Continent skipping is something more akin to 'gap' students. The only 'gap' I developed was a broken front tooth. Vanity, I tried to hide you know. Dental treatment if foreign parts is not to be recommended.

I have in the past bared my posterior in a hotel lobby while someone who said he was a doctor inserted a needle into my fleshier parts. What this had to do with toothache I really have no idea, but it did take my mind off of the pain. In fact it took my mind off to somewhere only a man with toothache and a needle inserted into his fleshier parts can understand.

Seems every time I travel there is a price to pay in the molar department.

I think it all happened when I was eating barbequed co-co. This is Croatian for chicken. At least that is what my imbibing hosts imparted to me. Maybe the imbibing could cause a pause for thought. Lost in translation could be meaningful in this instance. Not sure I'll ever drink coco-cola again. Could be made from rooster gizzards you know.

Anyway 'Big Chief Broken Tooth' has already been attended to. In the land of piped music, fear and drills I made my appearance.

Nice to be wholesome child once more.

No comments:

/* added the following script for the hit counter */