Monday 19 May 2008

The 'petite shufflers'

The ‘petite’ shufflers who refresh my thought processes have taken the evening off. The overnight delivery service which is a normality of my slumbers has left my shelf space devoid of stock. There is a surfeit of emptiness.

And so the gremlins go to work.

Armed with broken bottles, and wind up toy trucks they play at ‘dodgems’. There is a plentiful area in which they can intensify the wreckage. I must find some useful considerations to engage in. The alternatives are signing myself into the madhouse and ranting at the moons which circle my planet.

I say circle. The moons, all seven of them move in a kind of hyperbolic parabolic motion. It’s difficult keeping track of them you know.

I am no Snow White, but with amazing similarity to those who ‘dug’ for her all of the spherical orbits are named after characteristics usually associated with more humanistic experiences. Not that Grumpy and Sleepy have anything to worry about. These moons have more base instincts. Moon-gazing can be a deadly business, sinful in fact.

Break out the champers. This simple recognition makes the gremlins shy away in retreat.

And so we live to fight another day.

No comments:

/* added the following script for the hit counter */