Wednesday 16 April 2008

further reflective contemplations...

Although reflective contemplations on my sofa usually spawn a plethora of crises concerning my identity, there are moments when thoughts of the albatross can still raise a smile.

What red blooded male wouldn’t dream of the day a leggy model clad in basque, fishnet stockings and high heels would be waiting for him at an airport. I have that experience under my belt. It did cost me a mink over garment of course. But even an albatross can look fine in fur, particularly when the treasure chest below bears a very firm 34d.

Or the pleasantries of videoing the albatross as she apply the early morning dew to her naked flesh, secure in the knowledge that my maypole would shortly be caught up in twists of silk ribbon and breakfasted upon.

And she as well as I was a seasoned traveller. The route from her lingerie drawer to the bed she knew well. The only trouble is I’m not so sure I was the only destination she reached during our short marriage. I am pretty certain however I was always the one paying for the tickets.

On evenings out with me she would feign such attention that any silver fox who came sniffing in her vicinity would have no illusion as to their need to look elsewhere for a vixen. She was complete mistress of everything she surveyed. It is what I found attractive in her and if I ever see her again no doubt I still would.

And she was a lot smarter than your average bear Boo Boo. Within one conversation my solicitor could tell me that. Intellectual Property indeed!

She had the intellect to strip me of my property. Need I say anything else?
Yes, you fool Mr. October, you fool.

Sometimes I have to admit it was the best fun I’ve ever had.

2 comments:

Helga Hansen said...

You appear to have posted twice... so I'll comment on the bottom one..

Thanks for visiting my blog, Mr O... and sorry to read your experience of the fairer sex has been a tough one so far... I have a friend who has been married and divorced twice... and his current squeeze can be a bit of a handful on occasion! :D

Mr.October said...

thanks. learning this posting thing. All new to me so apologies for duplication. As to fairer sex I've met some real decent sorts and then again... Who cares it's only a story enjoy!

/* added the following script for the hit counter */