Sunday 27 April 2008

What a Shitty month October can be

On a sabbatical from my retrospective life I recently had the pleasure of two lovely ladies in my life.

Problem: neither of them knew about the other
Problem: I wasn’t playing fair with either

Solution: Ignore it.

Unfortunately with my track record I should have known this solution was the cul-de-sac of relationship disasters. I caused mayhem, distress and anguish, but worse was to follow, I tried to justify and defend my angers at being ‘called out.’

I’ve never been very successful at life, even less so at lying. Have I learned?
This time I think I may actually possible have, the prize it too great to let it happen again. I know my sanity is in question, of that, there is no question. But playing with the life’s of others is a no, no, particularly when you care. Anger is the wind that blows away all reason. So as October is a month that would challenge the Beaufort Scale I became entirely unreasonable. That’s not hard to imagine is it?

Well I believe in my heart there is a grand apology to be made to everyone concerned. So here it is. Mister October is a middle aged woman from Grimsby.

There you have it. The truth is out now.

Who writes this delusional crap anyway.

No comments:

/* added the following script for the hit counter */