Monday 28 April 2008

Nuts in October

I am an accomplished magician. Not intentionally I may add. With remarkable ease I can make money and women disappear. Not that I want to, it just seems to happen.

Half my problem is I overthink the areas of my life where some simple common sense would suffice, and worse, I don't think in the areas of life where it matters.

As I have said before I not too good at life. I think it comes with being alone a lot of the time. The only conversations I have most nights are with myself. No harm in that, if I wasn't unhinged.

Have you ever had a debate with a lunatic? Let me tell you I do it frequently.

I have examined why and can date a lot of it to my time with the albatross. Times when I gave trust were the times I should have questioned and vice versa. She was an exceptional con woman. Stands to reason I'd become infected. Not by choice. By osmosis. Even I can't work out sometimes when I'm presented with the rational solution to a problem why I jumped in completely the daimetrically opposite direction. It doesn't make me a bad person, just nuts!

I have in time managed to get by by pretending I have some social skills. Most of the time I haven't a clue what is going on, and that's without any external stimuli.
Most folk fall for it, and take me for being a nice guy. I am a nice guy, I just don't know what's happening. So when a problem that I haven't dealt with before presents itself I take the line of least resistence.

Now you know why my wardrobe once owned a buckle sleeved waistcoat.

Strangely someone once said I would make a good candidate for parliament. Most of them sleep on a sofa, a green sofa, and get paid for it.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Think I need to stop thinking for a while, this life stuff is becoming extremely hard when I'm in it.

No comments:

/* added the following script for the hit counter */